Home

PS3 Disc drive replacement

Plenty of Ps3 Hard Disk to Choose From. Fast Shipping and Orders $35+ Ship Free. Great Prices on Ps3 Hard Disk. Shop Now and Save Sony PS3 Disc Drive Replacement/ PS3 Bluray Drive with Laser (KES-400A/ KEM-400AAA) Models (20, 40, 60 GB) + Nextec T10 Screwdriver 4.3 out of 5 stars 363 $29.90 $ 29 . 9 Use this guide to replace your PlayStation 3's Blu-ray disc drive. Replacing a defective Blu-ray drive with a replacement requires swapping the Blu-ray drive board from the old drive onto the replacement Buy Sony PS3 Disc Drive Replacement/ PS3 Bluray Drive with Laser (KES-410A/ KEM-410) Models (40, 80, 160 GB) + Nextec T10 Screwdriver: Internal Blu-ray Drives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchase Sony PS3 Disc Drive Replacement/ PS3 Bluray Drive with Laser (KES-410A/ KEM-410) Models (40, 80, 160 GB) + Nextec T10 Screwdriver 4.1 out of 5 stars 131 $29.90 $ 29 . 9

PlayStation 3 Slim Motherboard Replacement - iFixit Repair

Get the best deals on Sony PlayStation 3 Disc Drives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands Replacement Blu-Ray Drive PlayStation 3 PS3 CECHG01 KEM-400AAA KES-400A - TESTED. $49.95. $12.80 shipping. PS3 Slim Blu-Ray Drive Deck Gear KES450AAA KEM450aaa KES450DAA. Remove the Blu-ray drive from the PS3. After you reinstall the Blu-ray drive, be sure the control board is firmly seated in the lower case before proceeding. If replacing the Blu-ray drive with a new drive, swap the circuit board from your old drive into the new drive. 8 comment Get the best deals on Video Game Replacement Disc Drives for Sony PlayStation 3 Console when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Email me! retrogameon@gmail.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/retrogameonTwitter: https://twitter.com/Retro_Game_OnI also write! Check out my staff writ..

Hard Drives & Storage - Save On Hard Drives & Storag

Replacement Blu-Ray Disc Drive for PS3 Slim 250GB CECH-2001B KEM-450AAA KES-450A. $43.75. $5.99 shipping. 354 sold. Replacement Blu-Ray DVD Drive for PS3 Slim 120GB CECH-2001A KEM-450AAA KES-450A. $43.49. $5.99 shipping. 553 sold. Replacement Blu-Ray DVD Drive fr PS3 Slim 320GB CECH-3001B KEM-450DAA KES-450DAA It is not recommended to replace just the laser unit. It is better to replace the drive chassis (metal part, including the rail and disc spindle motor) as an assembly because the height of the rails are calibrated in factory. Unscrewing the rail screws will change the alignment and you can't calibrate it

Buy Ps3 Hard Disk Today - Ps3 Hard Disk Deal

Amazon.com: ps3 disc drive replacemen

1. The first step to replacing the hard disk is going to the store or visiting an online retailer to pick up a new hard disk. The PS3 is compatible with just about any 2.5-inch SATA notebook hard.
  2. Kinda easy to replace. You can buy PS3 slim disc drives, just search for it
  3. Blu Ray DVD Disc Drive Module Replacement Part for Sony PS3 Slim 120GB CECH-2001A KEM-450AAA KES-450A. Model #: HXYFDI-317 Return Policy: View Return Policy $57.46
  4. Now the way that the PS3 recognizes the original drive is that the actual drive has a little printed circuit board that is attached to the bottom of the drive , this board is called a daughter/logic board and trough this board the PS3 communicates with the actual drive, all data that is read by the laser from a disc goes trough this board, and.
  5. BD Drive . Interface speed is max. 11MB/s based on the supported read speeds Supported Disc Formats BD . Blu-ray Disc read maximum is at 2× speed (72 Mbit/s) throughout the entire disc (CLV), region coded type allowing the use of: PlayStation 3 BD-ROM (DVD region matched; i.e., Zone 1, Zone 2, etc., and All
  6. Get the best deal for Sony PlayStation 3 Disc Drives from the largest online selection at eBay.com. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! KEM-400A Blu-Ray Drive Replacement PS3 Laser NO WORK NO PCB board Parts Only 2H. C $23.99. Playstation 3 PS3 Slim KEM450DAA KES450DAA Blu-Ray Drive for models CECH-3001
  7. Video guide how to replace blu-ray drive on PlayStation 3 SlimAMAZON:screwdrivers set: https://amzn.to/2Dp1RcmALIEXPRESS:screwdrivers set: http://ali.pub/302..

PlayStation 3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Replacement - iFixit

1. Replacement Blu-Ray Disc Drive for PS3 Slim 250GB CECH-2001B KEM-450AAA KES-450A. $43.75. $5.99 shipping. 347 sold. Sony PS3 Slim Blu-ray Drive Deck KEM-450AAA KES-450A Laser Lens CECH-2001A 120GB. $19.94. $2.99 shipping. 1,869 sold. Replacement Blu-Ray DVD Drive Fr PS3 Slim 160GB CECH-2501A KEM-450DAA KES-450DAA
  2. Learn how to replace a PS3 fat blu ray drive, which is a guaranteed Playstation 3 fat disc read error fix!-----..
  3. Replace a malfunctioning model KEM-450AAA Blu-ray disc drive reader for your Sony PlayStation 3 Slim model CECH-20xx or CECH-21xx. $64.99 Next Showing products 1 - 10 of 1
  4. Turn the PS3 over and lay it on its backside. Carefully peel the warranty sticker up off the lower case to reveal a hidden screw cover. To avoid activating the VOID that may come up, heat the sticker carefully to remove and replace it cleanly

http://alwaysafix.com For extra info on the repair, please visit the website.PS3 Slim not reading disk Laser replacement.Remember there is always a fix Having trouble with your PS3? Our PlayStation Online Assistant can help you find the support you're looking for. Fix and Replace. Track your repair request. PS3 System Software Update. Keep your PS3 up-to-date with the latest system software. PS3 System Software. PS3 online user guide. A comprehensive guide to PlayStation®3 features and. PS3 Disc Drive Replacement - As a statewide advanced game consoles and computers offers the Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) is a powerful hard disk (also known as a CD), which may suffer from general wear and tear or break completely. Instead of the system in a costly repair shop, you can save time and money to remove the old PS3 hard disk itself and its replacement by a new or used rescue

Amazon.com: Sony PS3 Disc Drive Replacement/ PS3 Bluray ..

1. The PS3's hard drive is fixed to a metal plate using four little screws on its underside. You'll need to remove all four to change your old PS3 hard drive for your new one
  2. dful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible ps3 replacement disc drive
  3. g I would have to re-marry the drive into this ps3? Thanks for a point in the right direction
  4. Replacement KEM-450DAA Lens Deck Head for Sony PS3 Slim Blu-Ray Disk Drive. £19.84. Free postage. Only 2 left. 1x Replacement Blu-Ray Drive for Playstation 3 Slim CECH-2001A Selling. £39.77. Free postage. or Best Offer. For Sony PS3 Slim Replacement Laser Lens Drive Deck Head Blu-Ray KEM-450DAA. £19.36. Free postage
  5. A hard drive on the left, an SSD on the right. The HDD has a head that scans across the platter for the right part of the disk from which to read in data, while the SSD has no moving parts.
  6. Disconnect the LAN/UTP cable and remove all discs from the BD-drive, to disable the possibility that another firmware gets downloaded/installed; Power Off the PS3 (disconnect the power cable) and open the HD tray (left/bottom) to exchange the original 2.5″ drive for the newer/larger/faster one (remark: use max. 9.5mm height drives)

Amazon.com: playstation 3 dvd drive replacemen

Sony PlayStation 3 Disc Drives for sale eBa

1. Upgrade Your PS3's Hard Drive: I'll go over the steps involved in replacing the stock hard drive in a Playstation 3 with a larger one. I avoided doing this for a long time because I was under the assumption that it would void my warranty. Surprisingly, Sony not only allows suc
  2. Seagate Momentus XT is a promising PS3 hard drive replacement you can ever find. This model, in particular, will give users more than enough hard drive space to all their data and game installs. Price: $160 for 250 GB, $108.00 for 320 GB and $58.95 for 500 GB. How to Upgrade or Replace PS3 Hard Drives
  3. Place the replacement hard disk on the PS3 hard disk's metal frame, and then attach using the screws (4 places). Do not overtighten the screws. Install the hard disk in the system. Fully insert the hard disk in the HDD bay and slide the HDD bay cover back onto the system. Attach the blue screw to lock the hard disk in place

PlayStation 3 Slim Blu-ray Disc Drive Replacement - iFixit

If your PlayStation 3's (PS3) Blu-ray drive has been reassembled incorrectly or somehow something got misaligned, then this is one way to fix it. There also might be other problems with your Blu-ray player; if the lens that reads the disc is too dirty, the system will not be able to read the disc properly New Playstation 3 PS3 Talismoon Whisper Max Internal Cooling Fan Replacement 19 Blades. Sale price: $39.95. Disc Detection Sensor for Playstation 3 PS3 Drive 1-871-577-2 1-871-577-13. Regular price: $19.95. Sale price: $12.95. Official Playstaton 3 PS3 Internal Power Supply EADP-260AB New Playstation 3 PS3 DVD Drive Top Magnet. Regular. Nope, you can't clone it with windows..you will have to use the backup utility in the settings of the ps3 (Its necessary a USB HD to receive that backup)..with the backup in hands.. Replace the HD..install the firmware and restore the backup in the new internal HD. (You will have to be patient..because the backup/restore will take a long time.. Sometimes a PS3 drive does get corrupted and force a format, especially if you hard freeze alot and cant shutdown properly, but that can happen with any size drive so not much you can do. DeViL303, Apr 8, 2020 #15. CFW1971 likes this. 243 20 27. CFW1971 Member. Joined: Mar 17, 2020 Messages: 243 Likes Received: 2

So my ps3 is not reading Blu-ray's or games anymore (it still plays dvds). I have already tried the holding eject for 12 seconds to reset the disc drive method. This works temporarily, but after a minute or two, the game freezes. I have also tried the disconnect network settings method. Nothing. So I would like to replace the disc. The Super Slim PS3 has a similar, but slightly different, hard drive style. First you need to remove the HDD plate, which makes up the right side of the console. Just slide it back a little to.

Video Game Replacement Disc Drives for Sony PlayStation 3

This article provides an easy and simple method to replace and upgrade your PS3 or PS4 hard drive to a bigger one without reinstallation. And of course, no game files or data will lose. Tips for upgrade/clone PS3 or PS4 hard drive to a larger drive. It is pretty easy to upgrade your PS4 hard drive. Just takes two steps. First, backup PS3 or PS4. Sony Ps3 Disc Drive Replacement/ Ps3 Bluray Drive With Laser (Kes 400 A/ Kem 400 Aaa) Models (20, 40, SKU:HAE0L35CU. Sale price £62.00. Regular price £102.00 Unit price / per ( 39% off ) Quantity: Quantity must be 1 or more. Add to cart Expected Delivery: 21.

After everything is said and done, you can now rest easier knowing that your data is backed up for your Playstation 3. What Next? If you are backing up your data to make a PS3 hard drive upgrade, here is a guide about how to replace the PS3 hard drive.No matter which way you choose to go when doing a PS3 backup, there is a lot you really can do to backup PS3 games that you don't want to lose Now you must remove the hard drive from the metal frame. Use a crosshead screwdriver to remove the screws (4 places). Remove the hard disk from the metal frame. Place the replacement hard disk on the PS3 system hard disk's metal frame, and then attach using the screws (4 places). Do not overtighten the screws. Install the hard disk in the system

PlayStation 3 Slim Disk Drive Repair - YouTub

Ps3 Blu Ray Drive for sale eBa

Some PS3 models have a Blu-Ray drive with a single lens for all disks, others have a drive with two lasers, one for blu-ray and one for all other types of media. the only other thing it can really be is your motor, and there is a very easy way to test that. Put a game in your ps3 and wait about 15-20 seconds, then eject it, see if the disk is. A few jiggles around and it stayed in the middle. I then set the magnet in the middle and turned the PS3 on. The disc spun and worked properly. I then ejected the disc normally and watched the arms scoop up the magnet and properly eject my disc. After that point the drive was aligned the right way and worked fine Although your Blu-ray Disc player inside your PlayStation 3 may be working just fine, there are cases where they have been known to fail, specifically the laser. This is a very rare case, but if it happened to you, if your Blu-ray player isn't reading your movies anymore, this guide aims to help you fix it. Watch the video to learn how to disassemble the PS3 to retrieve the Blu-ray player Remove the HDD from the mounting bracket and insert the replacement. Replace the screws; being careful not to over-tighten them. Pull-on the hard disc drive with the mounting bracket to remove it. Remove the screws (four places). Do not remove the rubber inserts from the screw holes

All models of the PlayStation 3 video game console have an ethernet port so you can choose to hook the system to the Internet with a cable connection. If a PS3 is experiencing difficulty connecting to the Internet with a variety of cables, there is a chance its ethernet port is damaged and needs to be replaced. The. Just send your PS3 to Sony and let them take care of it. The PS3 is a very complex console and replacing the Blu-Ray drive on the PS3 probably isn't as easy as you think. I don't know if your PS3 is still under warranty or not, but if it is Sony will do all repairs for FREE

If you're not sure what's wrong with your PS3, then a little troubleshooting should be done. If it's your DVDs that aren't playing properly, it may be the PlayStation 3's Blu-ray Disc drive. This video shows you exactly what the functioning PS3 Blu-Ray player should look like when inserting discs. If your's isn't working like this, then it might need replaced The PlayStation 3 (PS3) uses a hard disk drive (HDD) that can develop problems during use similarly to that of a hard drive that is inside of a computer. A corrupted PS3 HDD will not play correctly and must be reformatted in order to function. The PS3's built-in formatting program must be used to fix a corrupted HDD

PS3 Slim Crystal Clear | N4G

PlayStation 3 BluRay Laser Replacement - iFixit Repair Guid

The Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) is a computer game console capable of playing high definition video games, Blue Ray discs, standard DVDs, MP3 files and audio CDs. It is the latest console in the successful PlayStation line produced by Sony I have a problem with my ps3 slim 120gb disc drive, i've opened it up and resetted everything before but about 10 mins, it ended up not working again. Pretty much it makes a jamming noise everytime i put in a game (it would read the disk and start up) but before it would even get into the main menu it would just freeze and start making that jamming noise How To Fix Your PS3 Disc Reader Clean Your Disc It may seem obvious, but one of the most common reasons for a console's inability to read a disc is disc damage.. Check both sides of your disc to make sure that it is not scratched or damaged, and then clean your disc carefully using a microfibre cloth The standard PS4 hard drive is a 500GB 5400 RPM SATA II hard dri, whereas the PS4 Pro includes a 1TB drive. You can replace either hard drive with any hard drive that complies with these standards. How To: Repair a Playstation 3 Blu-ray drive laser & mechanism How To: Upgrade a PS3 hard drive How To: Upgrade the PS3's HDD with a laptop HDD How To: Replace the laser in your PS3 Blu-ray Disc drive How To: Install Linux on a Playstation 3 without formattin

PlayStation 3 AC Inlet Replacement - iFixit Repair Guide

PS3 Hard Drive Recommendation and How to Replace PS3 Hard

Solution2: Copy PS3 or PS4 hard drive to a new drive via AOMEI Partition AssistantProfessional. You can copy PS3 HDD to another directly with the help of Windows OS based PC. This is helpful when you don't have an external hard drive in hand or when the first solution won't work, and this would reduce the time of backing PS3 up Select the option called Restore PS3 System (number 5), and you will be asked to insert an USB with the System Software: NOTE: If Restore PS3 System does not work, select System Update and try again. You can get this file and instructions on Sony's Website. Once you have inserted the USB drive, press Start and Select at the same time PlayStation 3 Troubleshooting. From broken connections inside your PS3 to read errors and more, we have the expertise and quality replacement parts to complete your repairs quickly and affordably. In addition to a reliable repair solutions, we also offer our customers a limited lifetime warranty on replacement parts and labor

PlayStation 3 Slim Heat Sink Replacement - iFixit Repair Guide

TUTORIAL: How To Replace A PS3 (FAT) Blu-Ray Drive - YouTub

There is a height limit as well for the drives. Some of the newer 4 or 5 platter drives raised the overall height of the 2.5 disk from 9.5mm to 12.5mm. I would make sure you get a 9.5mm drive since the 12.5mm drives were not out when the PS3 was originally designed and they may not fit This item Sony PS3 Disc Drive Replacement/ PS3 Bluray Drive with Laser (KES-410A/ KEM-410) Models (40, 80, 160 GB) + Nextec T10 Screwdriver Console repair part PS3 Laser + Deck KES-400A 2nd Release Rioddas External CD Drive, USB 3.0 Portable CD/DVD +/-Rw Drive Slim Dvd/CD Rom Rewriter Burner For Laptop Desktop Pc Windows 10/8/XP Apple Mac. PS3 encrypts the drive and the data so it cannot be read with an external enclosure or drive mount in a PC. To recover the save games, you can mount an external drive to the ps3 if you can get it to boot to the menu system and function long enoug..

PSP God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (UK Original) [UMD GAMEDodgeball – Grab Life By The Balls UMD [UMD FOR THE PSPxXx (Vin diesel) UMD [UMD FOR THE PSP] (Pre-Owned) – WE

PlayStation®3 System Software Update 4.87. An update to the PlayStation 3 system software was released on 03/12/20. In order to download PS3 system software version 4.87, you will need a minimum of 200 MB of free space on either the PS3 Hard Disk Drive (System Update) or on removable storage media (PC Update) We noticed our new PS3 super-slim came fitted with a 7.5mm, 500GB hard drive. 7.5mm drives are typically used in slim laptops like ultrabooks, due to being thinner than standard 9.5mm drives Blu-ray drives are not completely interchangeable on the Sony PlayStation 3 console. Each Blu-ray drive daughterboard is only compatible with specific motherboards, which is referred to as marriage. In order to replace a Blu-ray drive, you must determine what model of Blu-ray daughterboard can be married to your console My launch drive died about three months ago. I didn't want to buy another PS3 with the next gen systems around the corner. I found a replacement laser and track on amazon. It was a little intimidating, but ended up being quite an easy fix. The trickiest part of the swap was unplugging the extremely fine wire. I would recommend trying to change. 3.5 Hard Disk Drive / HDD ; Flash Memory Card ; USB Flash Drive ; Domains / Website Hosting ; Security & Anti-Theft Systems . CCTV ; TV & Home Theater . Media Players ; Gift Vouchers ; Find Us ; FAQ ; PS3 Repair / Replacement Parts / Upgrades. Sony PlayStation 3 / PS3 Repairs / Replacement Parts / Upgrades. View as: Grid List. Sort by. Product. There are various PlayStation 3 repair forums and YouTube videos available to help you troubleshoot and replace any parts that may be causing the non-spinning disc issue. Considerations Before replacing your PlayStation 3 under warranty or attempting a repair, back up your saved data on your PlayStation 3 by either exporting your data to a USB.

• Cancer man obsessed with Virgo.
  • How to connect ammeter and voltmeter in a circuit.
  • Cover Your Gray Blonde.
  • Peak performance meaning.
  • Vizio TV buttons not working.
  • Social awareness PDF.
  • SAS PROC R.
  • Cyclic vomiting syndrome life expectancy.
  • Dog ate grapes home remedy.
  • Silver chain necklace styles.
  • Distribution channels in insurance.
  • My tongue piercing hurts at the bottom after years.
  • Ultrasound guided prostate biopsy.
  • ULIP vs endowment plan.
  • Accounting for outsourcing expenses.
  • How to get CDL license for free.
  • How to inspect on chromebook.
  • Decisiones spanish.
  • Hemorrhoid treatment Center near me.
  • Activate Windows Vista in 2021.
  • How to build a generator to power a home.
  • Waterproof Mattress Protector Queen.
  • Book review jobs UK.
  • AKA song lyrics.
  • SBCA certificering.
  • Audi Q8 ventilated seats.
  • I unblock someone on facebook and i can't message them.
  • Ford Bronco interior.
  • How big is 6,000 acres in miles.
  • Philippine Blood Center.
  • Totipotent stem cells vs pluripotent.
  • Best speed bag swivel 2020.
  • LG TV wired connection not working.
  • Social Security Act of 1965 controversy.
  • MBT shoes clearance australia.
  • Sales commission contribution margin.
  • Can I eat Doritos on a diet.
  • Uniden scanner Troubleshooting.
  • Deutan color blindness filter.
  • Non ablative laser resurfacing near me.
  • Liberty tree Mall food court.